talents include looking 12 and saying thank you to the bus driver
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
New little babes //🌿🌵 #succulents #aloe #obsessed
I disagree with you but ill let you have this one because I don’t feel like debating anymore with your simple ass (via karlurbanana)
I often romanticize about these types of train rides.
Living Wall Airplants
SEES SELF: as a deep-thinker in love with new ideas and insights, but somewhat detached from others.
OVERRIDING NEED: to understand the complexity of people and life.
IRRITATED BY: hypocrisy, limits on personal freedom, impersonal details and mundane tasks.
STRENGTHS: provides future-oriented insights that inspire others, follows through on commitments with integrity and consistency.
SEEN BY OTHERS: as somebody who is creative, insightful, stubborn, and hard to get to know.
DECIDES through private pondering, may make up mind too quickly and then worry endlessly.
IRRITATES OTHERS: by neglecting details, getting over-emotional, going off at unrealistic tangents, using overly complex language.
CHALLENGES: may take criticism personally, blurt out feelings unwisely, withdraw socially for long periods, succumb to addictive disorders.
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Rumi (via mademoiselle-le-meow)